[scribus] 1.3.5 Windows spelling checker ?

John Beardmore John at T4sLtd.co.uk
Thu Aug 21 16:56:22 CEST 2008

Frank Cox wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 09:11:03 +0200 (CEST)
> "Peter Nermander" <peter at nermander.se> wrote:

>> I would also want the story editor to be possible to run as a standalone
>> application, so you can send it to people and have them write the text in
>> it (and then just drop that text straight into text frames in Scribus).
>
> Isn't the stand-alone story editor (with a spelling checker and everything)
> currently called OpenOffice?

Not unless having two applications where one would do is called convenient.

Cheers, J/.
Carbon Trust Consultant: Energy Audit, Carbon Footprint, Design Advice
Energy Efficiency Accreditation Scheme, (EEAS), Registered Assessor