[scribus] Linking text frame to page created from, masterpage

Håvard Wahl Kongsgård h.kongsgaard at niap.no
Tue Aug 19 22:31:21 CEST 2008

Well I think you have misunderstood me.
My problem is that when I create a new page from a masterpage template the content(text frames) on the new page are "locked". I can not edit size or add links between text frames.

My question is how do I add content to the text frames on the new page?

Hi,

There is no way to link a master page to a regular page. The master page is
there to help you create regular pages with a consistent design. I am not
sure I understand what you want to achieve here.

Louis