[scribus] leading adjustment

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 03:27:56 CEST 2008

2008/8/18 Saralou <slpedigo at gmail.com>

> In pagemaker and even in MS word, I can adjust the leading so that words on
> separate lines, one on top of the other, are squished together. In Scribus
> the only way I can tell to do that is by making 2 separate text frames with
> both words and placing them where I want them.  Is there an easier way?

Hi,

This is tricky.

There are 2 ways.

One is set type using the Properties Palette. Using this way will allow only
one linespace value per text frame.

The othe is set type using Edit > Paragraph Style. Using this way will allow
you to set just as many linespace values as needed. But you will have to
apply the stylesheet to each paragraph, using the Story Editor.

HTH

Louis