[scribus] Tables

Calum Polwart scribus at wittongilbert.free-online.co.uk
Sat Aug 16 12:33:06 CEST 2008

Wondering if anyone knows what the Road Map might be for Tables.
Current table support is pretty minimal - I'd like to be able to quickly
copy (import file OR copy & paste tab delimited file etc) a 6 x 6 table
from a spreadsheet.

And then format rows, headings columns etc in Scribus.

Currently I apply formatting in OOo export to OOo Draw, then export to EPS.

I'm working on trying to handover workflow to a less competent user and
that workflow will cause problems!  Especially as its not uncommon after
drafting for someone to come back and want a heading changed etc (I know
it shouldn't happen but it does).

Just trying to work out where and when tables might improve and if I
should hang on to this project pending that happening...

Ta

Calum