[scribus] Texteditor Zeilenabstand/Leading (v. 1.3.3.12)

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Wed Aug 13 21:50:13 CEST 2008

Ullmann d.o.o. wrote:
> Hello together!
>
> My challenge:
> I have a textbox and use the same font in different sizes.
> The smaller the font, the bigger the "empty space" between the lines. If the
> font is bigger, the space gets smaller.
>

> How to adjust the leading of the rows? I do not want/need that much empty
> space between the lines.

Hi Ziegfried,

This is the linespacing (Zeilenabstand), which is in the Text tab of
Properties (Eigenschaften). If you are in Select item mode (Eintrag
auswählen), it will change for the whole frame. If that is not Ok, use
Edit Contents mode (Rahmeninhalt bearbeiten) or Story Editor (Text
bearbeiten), select the lines you want to change and then adjust
Zeilenabstand.

Greg