[scribus] hello from a newbie

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Wed Aug 13 20:00:05 CEST 2008

Mr. Beast wrote:
> Thanks for the warm welcome and the tip. I'm just learning my way
> around linnux so it may take me a try or two to figure out how to send
> plain text, but I will endeavor to use plain text only on this list.
> BTW, is there a FAQ or set of list rules somewhere?
> Cheers,

Nothing exactly official in one location. Here are some suggestions:

1. be nice - we want to help, but no one is getting paid here
2. try to ask a clear question if you have one
3. let us know what Scribus version, what platform (Linux/Mac/Windows)
you are using
4. check the official docs and the wiki, since they might help
5. English is the most fluent language of the list, but we can handle
many others

Greg