[scribus] wasted space

mike wmichaeltrout at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 12 12:11:07 CEST 2008

just a suggestion for the moderator.  much as i like scribus, it's sometimes a chore to open up my scribus listmail.  i imagine it is similar for other folks sometimes.  my suggestion is that you use the subject heading to 'advertise' the contents of either the digest, or individual mails, depending on how they are sent out.  i receive the digest, and as i already see the sender is scribus, i would benefit more from a content description snippet in the subject line, and it would serve to grab my eye, especially when it might have to do with an interesting problem or fix.  i used to pride myself on being quite articulate; now i'm never sure if i can formulate understandable concepts.  did this make any sense?  :)