[scribus] Replying to messages posted on the mailing list

Murray Strome wmstrome at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 12 01:40:47 CEST 2008

--- On Mon, 8/11/08, Henning Schröder <henning.schroeder at gmail.com> wrote:
From: Henning Schröder <henning.schroeder at gmail.com>
Date: Monday, August 11, 2008, 4:18 PM

On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 12:34 AM, Murray Strome <wmstrome at yahoo.com>
wrote:
> With this list, I find that most of the time when I Reply, I have to
delete the poster's E-mail
> and replace it with scribus at lists.scribus.inf manually. Naturally, I am
likely to forget to do this,
> so I imagine some of my replies have not gone to the list.
Sounds reasonable and sometimes I also forgot to change the address,
too. But I had to learn[1] that
there are different opinions about it, similar to editors and revision
control systems ;)

BTW, mutt has a group-reply and Google-Mail has a Reply-to-all feature
to make sure everyone gets the response.

[1] http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html

--
Henning
Thanks. Yes, I can always "Reply-All", as I have done with this

I guess you are right, though: there probably are different opinions
about this.

Once I get to know Scribus better, I will probably switch
my subscription preference to  receive only the digests. But right now,
as I am learning, I appreciate the fast response that I receive on most
of my issues.

Murray