[scribus] Scribus in place of Pagemaker?

Matt Gushee matt at gushee.net
Sat Aug 9 02:45:58 CEST 2008

Jeffrey Silverman wrote:

> I wouldn't recommend SuSE or OpenSuSE unless you are German. (Sike.
> That's just an inflammatory remark intended to get responses.

Yeah, I guess. All I can say is that the last time I tried SuSE (early
2001) I found it very easy to install, and that it supported a wider
variety of hardware than any other distro. But of course, I already had
several years of Linux experience at that time, and most distros have
evolved a great deal since then.

P.S.: I am fluent in Japanese but know only a few words of German ;-)

--
Matt Gushee