[scribus] "ml"

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Fri Aug 8 18:31:57 CEST 2008

Jeffrey Silverman wrote:
> ml? What is "ml"?
>
> <snip>
>
>> I concur.  Add unresponsive and sometimes snotty ml.

ml no doubt means mailing list. I don't think comments like this bother
most of us. Like many FOSS projects, Scribus is a totally voluntary
operation, top to bottom. The mailing list is full of people trying to
get help, and help others, and since it's largely unmoderated, there are
some not so intelligent questions, and some not so intelligent answers,
but mostly I think we do what we can to answer the questions as we
understand them.

Greg