[scribus] Problem with Document Setup spinboxes.

Oleksandr Moskalenko malex at scribus.info
Wed Aug 6 20:42:52 CEST 2008

* Gregory Pittman <gpittman at iglou.com> [2008-08-06 14:27:25 -0400]:

> Oleksandr Moskalenko wrote:
>> * Gregory Pittman <gpittman at iglou.com> [2008-08-06 08:47:03 -0400]:
>>
>> Greg,
>>
>> It's likely to be 1.3.5.dfsg~svn20080717-1 as I just recently added amd64
>> builds for Ubuntu/Hardy repository.
>>
> Guillermo:
>
> see what version of qt4 you have. Apparently, 4.4.0 can be a problem.
> Either 4.3.5+ or 4.4.1 are suggested as alternatives.
>
> Greg

Greg,

Qt version is not an arbitrary choice for people using distributions. 4.4.1 is
only in Debian/experimental. I suppose I could try to rebuild it for all
distros I have packages for in the Scribus Archive, but that would be a
multi-day building undertaking and could introduce other problems if there are
bugs in 4.4.1.

Regards,

Alex.