[scribus] Color problem when doing imposition

Xavier Colmant xavier.colmant at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 11:07:28 CEST 2008

>> uses CMYK while my PC works with RGB). Since I switched to Linux
>> Multivalent shifts the color balance towards the Red.
>
> How did you determine the color shift? I hope not only by looking to the
> screen?
Yes by looking at the screen, but I built a whole system of references
to make sure colors match with the ones used by my pro printer. When I
produce the PDF with scribus, everything matches very well. My problem
occurs with the PDF regenerated by the imposition tool. The colors
between the 2 PDFs are different.

PS : I use little CMS...