[Scribus] Scribus at Hackontest

Matthias Stürmer mailinglists
Wed Apr 23 15:29:16 CEST 2008

Hi all

Some days ago we started the Hackontest platform. Hackontest is a 24h
coding marathon taking place in September 2008 at OpenExpo in Zurich.
I've also registered Scribus as a project and filed a feature request,
some more have been added by others:
http://hackontest.org/index.php?action=Root-projectDetail(2)

Now I'd like to ask if someone more involved in the Scribus community
would like to overtake the project, maybe change some texts etc. And of
course it would be great if some of the core developers would file own
feature requests already planned in the roadmap and sign up to implement
them. Also I'd like to ask if it would be possible to add a Hackontest
banner on the scribus.net website:
http://hackontest.org/index.php?action=Root-about#banners

Although I'm not a great contributor to Scribus, I'm a great fan using
it intensively for our OpenExpo booklet. And my association /ch/open is
also funding a certain new feature
( http://cofundos.org/project.php?id=94 ). So I'd love to see Scribus
winning the selection process and having the project participating in
the Hackontest event this year. Therefore please help filing feature
requests, rate, comment and agree to implement them!

Best,

Matthias

--
Matthias St?rmer | matthias at stuermer.ch | http://stuermer.ch