[Scribus] lcms: Error #12288; File '' not found (on a single image file!!!)

Aurelien orl
Tue Apr 22 14:51:29 CEST 2008

OK, this problem is driving me mad. It goes on after some very big
changes,and that's not normal.

I'm gonna try to explain you how the files was constructed, so that you
can see how weird this is.

The project on which I work is a CD booklet. It countains 8 pages, which
will be printed by pairs.
So, I've to make a file with such an ordonancement:

Pages_8_1
Pages_2_7
Pages_6_3
Pages_4_5

The tif files which leads to problem is the Pages_2_7 file.
This file was created once from two other files named Pages_2_3.tif and
Pages_6_7.tif. This is the same for Pages_6_3 which comes from the same
couple of files.

As it wasn't working, I got back to the source files Pages_2_3 and
Pages_6_7. I've been re-created both files Pages_6_3 and Pages_2_7 using
Gimp. It was very easy, I've been creating a new file, select half a
file, paste him in the new file, select half the other file, paste it in
the new file.

Ok, with that new files, I get EXACTLY the same problem. I mean, I can
export Pages_8_1, Pages_6_3 and Pages_4_5 without any problem, but I
can't export Pages_2_7 : scribus shut down without any message but
"lcms: Error #12288; File '' not found"

It's totally weird.
I was wondering if it could come from my scribus file, so I've put it in
a new scribus file. It leads to the same problem.
But, I've merked something: if the image is not totally displayed, I
don't have problem. I mean it seem sit's the right part of the image
which makes scribus shut down.

The incriminated files are there (in som 20 minutes):
www.ammd.net/pix/prodz/pages_2_7_gimppassed.tif
www.ammd.net/pix/prodz/pages_8_1_gimppassed.tif
www.ammd.net/pix/prodz/pages_6_3_gimppassed.tif