[Scribus] Issues with exporting to PDF.

Peter Nermander peter.nermander
Mon Apr 21 12:36:56 CEST 2008

> permissions? Is there something about the interaction between Adobe and
> Scribus I ought to figure out or configure? I'm not finding too much

Adobe is NOT involved when creating a PDF from Scribus. Scribus can export
a PDF on a machine that does not even have a PDF viewer installed. The PDF
is exported directly from Scribus, Scribus writes the file in the location
you choose for export. If you choose the same directory where you saved
the SLA it shouldn't be any problems with permissions (if Scribus is
allowed to save the SLA there it should be allowed to save the PDF).