[Scribus] Issues with exporting to PDF.

**arnz** arnicaliebe
Sat Apr 19 21:55:33 CEST 2008

I solved all the preflight verifyer issues by remaking the piece and being
certain everything was legit, within borders, etc. Not too hard. But it
still refuses to export to PDF and simply won't save to anything other than
sla. format. I have Adobe Reader 8 and I've done this before, only this time
I just get a "can't write the file" message.

Is there some connection between Acrobat and Scribus which has to be
established to make this happen?

I haven't seen any "flatten image" or "merge layers" options, do I have to
do something like that to proceed?