[Scribus] Printing in RGB?

Matt Haber matt
Fri Apr 18 21:25:41 CEST 2008

Since Scribus does not (yet?) have the capability to print in a color managed
manner to a printer that expects RGB data, I'm wondering what the best way
to proceed is in the following two situations:

-printing a color image to an RGB device that has an available RGB icc
profile.

-printing a BW image to an RGB device that needs a RGB icc profile to print
neutral BW (actually, the device is a CcYyMmKkk device, but the driver
expects RGB data).

I would print straight from an imaging program, but I also need text placed in
the document.

Thanks.

matt

--