[Scribus] vista

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer
Mon Apr 14 15:24:12 CEST 2008

Hi Denise,

Am Montag, 14. April 2008 15:03:38 schrieb denisesheppard at comcast.net:
> HI Steve,
> Your suggestions worked, however, I get a message that says, EPS and Post
> Scripts are misssing and I get a message that says they don't know what
> program to use to install.

You have to install ghostscript to be able to use PostScript and EPS files, as
well as the print preview. See:
http://docs.scribus.net/index.php?lang=en&page=readme-win32

> Does that make sense to you? I think it has to
> do w/ graphics because I am trying to insert my logo and "resize" it and
> the "GIMP" is not available.

It has nothing to do with GIMP being installed or not. GIMP need not be
installed, but you can insert the path to your favourite image editor under
File > Preferences > External Tools. This is only important if you want to
edit an image you inserted into an image frame with an external image editor.

HTH

Christoph