[Scribus] Calendar script

Henry Hartley henryhartley
Fri Apr 11 21:39:17 CEST 2008

Martin Tlustos wrote:

>> Does someone have a more sophisticated calendar script for Scribus?
>> The one provided already saves hours of time, but a script where
>> you could influence the placement of graphics, text boxes etc.
>> would save even more time...

I wrote one a while back.  I cannot guarantee it will work with any
arbitrary version of Scribus but I'm pretty sure it worked on Windows XP
with 1.3.4.  You mileage may vary.  You'll want to open it up and
comment/uncomment the lines near the top that define paper size,
language, font, etc.  It could probably be made to ask for these things
but I don't use it often enough for it to be worth my while.

http://www.hartleyphoto.com/misc/

--
Henry Hartley