[Scribus] vista

denisesheppard at comcast.net denisesheppard
Fri Apr 11 17:28:58 CEST 2008

Greetings Friends,

I am new to Scribus, having just downloaded it this morning on my PC that is running Windows Vista. I have two questions. The first is that while I took the suggestion and downloaded Ghostscript first, it appears on my desktop but is not able to be opened. As a result there are some scripts that I can not use. Do you have any suggestions?
Second, in setting up my first publication I have the text box and font, but can't seem to find how I start to type! Are these two issues related?

My first Linux experience is the One Laptop Per Child computer (www.olpc.org) which I LOVE; however, given its size and capability I use a regular PC w/ Windows Vista for most of my work.

I am grateful for any help you can provide!
Denise Sheppard

--
"Pray for Peace and work for Justice."