[scribus] Multiple instances of Scribus

Gustavo Homem gustavo at angulosolido.pt
Wed Apr 30 16:17:11 CEST 2008

Hi,

Running Jumping late on this thread I'd like to point the fact that when a
user double clicks a .sla file a new instance of Scribus will allways be
launched, regardless of whether or not Scribus was already running.

This is, to me, an usability problem and the opposite of what users expect
from current software.

In this regard I think Scribus should behave as the other common desktop
aplications where the running instance is reused for when more documents are
opened (See Adobe Reader, Firefox, Kaffeine, etc).

Best regards
Gustavo

--
Angulo Sólido - Tecnologias de Informação
http://angulosolido.pt