[scribus] Success, WAS Burn before reading.

Andrew Main handygrafix at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 27 15:59:32 CEST 2008

Keith Marshall wrote:

> ...my original password for managing my subscription preferences no
> longer works. That would not be a problem, if the password reminder
> option actually worked; I've requested such a reminder twice now,
> and although I've been told it was mailed to me, it hasn't arrived,
> (after twelve hours since my first request)....

Not sure what your problem might be, but it worked for me: When I
tried to use my password to get at the subscription preferences on the
list webpage, it didn't work, so I tried the Password reminder, and it
arrived in my Inbox immediately.

(I haven't been participating in the list, as I'm not yet using
Scribus, only following it occasionally on the Web archive, so I
needed to find out how to turn off email delivery, which I did once I
had the new password, which I changed back to the one I was using
before.)

Andrew Main