[scribus] Success, WAS Burn before reading.

Keith Marshall keith.d.marshall at ntlworld.com
Sun Apr 27 13:29:09 CEST 2008

On Sunday 27 April 2008 10:43, Eddie Armstrong wrote:
> Also, in Thunderbird 'Reply-All' sends to the list and to the
> originator of the message, is there any way of fixing this

What's to fix?  This is how it *should* be.  The issue is what
should "Reply" do?  Should that direct the reply to the list, or to the
originator of the message?  IMO, it should be to the list, but the
Mailman maintainers recommend to the originator, and set the default
accordingly.

Irrespective of how it is set, if your mailer supports "Reply-to-List",
that's the better option to use, but in any case, I think Alex has now
set it up so that "Reply" directs to the list.

A more serious issue, as I see it, is that my original password for
managing my subscription preferences no longer works.  That would not
be a problem, if the password reminder option actually worked; I've
requested such a reminder twice now, and although I've been told it was
mailed to me, it hasn't arrived, (after twelve hours since my first
request), and nor did I receive any welcome message to the new list,
which would have given me the desired info.

Without being able to log in, how do I change my preferences?  In
particular, I would like to temporarily suspend list delivery.  If this
isn't fixed quickly, this subscriber will walk.

Regards,
Keith.