[Scribus] Congratulations and initial comments...

John Beardmore John
Thu Sep 27 11:44:21 CEST 2007

John Jason Jordan wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 01:56:56 +0100
> John Beardmore <John at T4sLtd.co.uk> dijo:

>> though I'm happy to accept that there may be more urgent priorities than
>> writing 4 new ways to save a job.
>
> Exactly my opinion. We desperately need tables, for example. And there
> are plenty of other feature requests that are more important, not to
> mention bug fixing.

Yes -  I suppose the [only] point of discussing such detail now is that
the code may be structured such that it can accommodate different
strategies more easily later.

Cheers, J/.
--
John Beardmore, MSc EDM (Open), B.A. Chem (Oxon), CMIOSH, AIEMA, MEI.
Carbon Trust Consultant -  Energy Audit and Design Advice.