[Scribus] Continuity of text frames to subsequent pages

Steve Herrick estebandido
Wed Sep 26 20:47:59 CEST 2007

On 9/26/07, Dr. Werner Popken <Werner at stuerenburg.com> wrote:
> Next don't
> forget to deactivate the "text link button", otherwise you will get an
> error message with the next click.

I can't tell you how many times this has tripped me up. I really wish
this was a one-use button.

Another idea would be a contextual menu for frames. Better than that
would be a mini-button integrated into to the frame itself, a la
InDesign. A variant on that would be a mini-button integrated into the
arrows that indicate text flow between frames. Since there would be no
arrow on a single frame, there would have to be a mini-button on the
frame edge that you could drag an arrow out of, which would
auto-generate a new text frame when you release the mouse. This would
save quite a few steps.

--
Steve Herrick

"Don't heap scorn. A little goes a long way."
- Aasif Mandvi, The Daily Show