[Scribus] Congratulations and initial comments...

Rolf-Werner Eilert eilert-sprachen
Wed Sep 26 08:40:57 CEST 2007

> But when I think in Linux, it comes to my head the scene of a Strong
> Server, which keeps the files and the programs, and some terminals that
> access scribus via SSH.... I'm doing this just to feel the heat... O_o

I'm working with Scribus here on an LTSP system - no "real" problems so far.

Yes, the pages may build up somewhat slower than on an ordinary system,
but it's absolutely ok.

The text editor sometimes does weird things, and I still did not find
the reason for it. Restarting Scribus has always helped.

Rolf