[Scribus] Get Text... Filters

Dr. Werner Popken Werner
Tue Sep 25 23:52:00 CEST 2007

Riku Leino schrieb am Dienstag, 25. September 2007, 22:53:03:
>> can't find how to define filters. The video
>>
>> http://www.saunalahti.fi/rikle/scribus-vids/applying_styles.ogg
>>
>> doesn't seem to show this part of the game.

> 1:46 filters is being selected.
> 1:55 filter dialog is open where you can define filters
>         (filter is saved with a name if you type in one
>          in the bottom left text field)

Oh ... it took me a while ... you have to press the "+"-symbol to
be able to start defining! I didn't even notice it!

It would be helpful to see this in action ;-)

One more question: The video doesn't show a check at

   and "remove match"

It removes the match, though. How do I understand this logic?

Thanks, Werner