[Scribus] Congratulations and initial comments...

Jurgen Gaeremyn jurgen.gaeremyn
Mon Sep 24 22:59:04 CEST 2007

Op zondag 23-09-2007 om 22:56 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Craig
Bradney:
> On Sunday 23 September 2007 22:47:25 Louis Desjardins wrote:
> > Gregory Pittman a ?crit :

If anything, I'm quite in favor of this type of option... let it be a
zipped collect folder for as far as I care...

Furthermore... I can really imagine myself fiddling with a layout...
importing a picture... not liking it ... fetching another one... still
not liking it... tweaking the first one in Gimp... importing that one
again... etc... Basically, I'd have a .sla file needing only 1
picture... but Scribus will become sluggish because of all the
copy/delete action involved in this type of collecting...

Just my first practical impression. I guess a "collect" feature is best
at the end. I would be happy seeing an option to save as "collected
sla.zip" for example. ;)

Jurgen.