[Scribus] Images in a frame

Dr. Werner Popken Werner
Thu Sep 20 20:01:48 CEST 2007

The hint with the tutorial videos proved to be very helpful. I guess I
was too eager to produce something useful than to take leisure time to
work through everything there is, and there is a lot!

Actually, the basic introduction shows in part 2 how to solve my
problem -- except the subtitles for pictures. I guess I have to add
textboxes each. Correct?

The trick shown in the video is to first scale the image to the frame,
let the text flow around the picture and then enlarge the frame to
create a margin between image and text -- correct? Also, there is no
need to put text and image on different layers.

Werner