[Scribus] Previewing Work

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Thu Sep 20 16:26:30 CEST 2007

Aaron L. Grames wrote:
> In order to "Preview" my work I have to click on PRINT and then click on
> the PREVIEW button.  Is there another way to do the same thing?
>
> When I do Preview, the Preview is only about half the size of my
> document.  There is not way to make it larger.  In order to see the
> entire Project I have to scroll back and forward and up and down.  Is
> there a way to make it Preview the entire project?

Usually Preview in any of its various incarnations in software gives one
a gross representation of how the work will look on the page. If you
want detail, perhaps exporting to PDF and viewing in Adobe Reader or
other pdf viewer is what you want.
Generally viewing is Scribus is also flexible -- turning off showing
frames, margins, etc gives you a pretty faithful look at how your work
will appear printed.

Greg