[Scribus] Creating custom image frames with GIMP and Inkscape

TrnsltLife jeremy.brown
Thu Sep 20 00:56:23 CEST 2007

Yes, please feel free to add to it. I know there are more techniques in this
area that could still be added to the wiki.

It would also be nice if we could make a repository of frames, and maybe put
some of them in the Scribus download at some point.

Jeremy