[Scribus] Story editor stuck in at top of screen

rafter t. sass theprisonisonfire
Mon Sep 17 14:22:49 CEST 2007

Hey -

Thank you Martin, for your reply.

I'm afraid I don't understand what you wrote.
Where can I find that file?
And where should I move it to?

Thanks so much.

best,
rafter

> Hey there,
>
> The story editor is crammed all the way up at the top
> left corner of my screen. The top bar is hidden by the
> Finder bar on my Mac, so I can't move it out.
>
> I'm running the latest Scribus release on OS X 10.4

Try if moving the file ~/.scribus/scribus*.rc out of the way helps.

--
Martin