[Scribus] EasyPose's temp website

Celso Junior celsojr2007
Thu Sep 13 17:15:27 CEST 2007

hi Pierre!

there is an english translation package inside it, but I dont know
exacly how to activate it in other languages (seems it reads the local
variables)

hm... this message  means that pdftk could not export the file (tmppdf)
do you have pdftk installed?

Anyway,  I'm awaiting for sourceforge liberates my new project so I can
even create a forum there ^_^

I know the interface is not optmized.. we have a long way to go u_u

Regards!
Celso