[Scribus] EasyPose's first Output

Celso Junior celsojr2007
Wed Sep 12 13:16:58 CEST 2007

Hi Pierre!

the plan file:
[
1000 1600
1 1 180 500 1600
2 2 180 1000 1600
3 2 0 500 0
4 1 0 0 0
5 1 0 500 0
6 2 0 0 0
7 2 180 500 1600
8 1 180 1000 1600

]
Sounds quite simple...

The first row looks like a bounding box..
The first number appears to be the logical page... the second number the
side of the pager, the third looks like the rotation and the two lasting
seems to be x and y positions.. probably in points...

If would it be usefull, sure easypose can create this file for further
use with pdfimpose ^_^v

Regards!!!
Celso

I'm glad that you found your way.