[Scribus] New section in Working with Scribus: How to begin

Benjamin Huot benjaminhuot
Sun Sep 9 21:01:48 CEST 2007

This is a good start. I found the master pages approach to be set up
quite well, but getting the Table of Contents seemed quite arbitrary
and non-intuitive. I assume it was designed to function in other ways
and the design gives more power and flexibility, but it is rather
cumbersome for tables of contents.