[Scribus] A picture of the problem !

dax702 dax702
Wed Sep 5 04:01:17 CEST 2007

Just so no one jumps down my back and says I'm crazy because I'm new, below
is a 100% size view of a high resolution TIFF in an image frame.  Do you
find this easy to work with when assembling a large book? I sure don't.
Below that image is the same image imported as an EPS produced via the steps
in my previous post.  Which one would you rather work with? I'm not crazy or
stupid and am generally good at figuring out new software.  So there's no
reason to defend an obvious and logical problem with Scribus, just because a
newbie pointed it out.

100% zoom of high resolution TIFF file placed with an image frame:

http://www.nabble.com/file/p12490291/scribus100percent.jpeg

100% zoom of EPS imported directly:

http://www.nabble.com/file/p12490291/scribus100percenteps.jpeg