[Scribus] Import an EPS from Sibelius, having major problems!

dax702 dax702
Tue Sep 4 20:30:35 CEST 2007

Stewart Noy wrote:

> I would first check out the limitations of Page Stream on their website
> though...

i went down the list of features, didn't see anything that stood out as a
limitation.  Are you referring to something specific they don't offer that I
would need? I really only need to be able to import these graphics into the
book without issue... Do either of these program (Scribus or Pagestream)
have any type of imposition features? I'll need to convert the layout to
11x17 saddle stitched when the book is done...