[Scribus] Import an EPS from Sibelius, having major problems!

dax702 dax702
Tue Sep 4 19:53:30 CEST 2007

Hi, thank you for that recommendation. Yes, the price is very reasonable.
Would you suggest Pagestream over Scribus for a beginner who just needs to
lay out a simple 50 page book of paragraphs of text with these musical
references in between throughout?  Scribus certainly doesn't seem difficult
to use just from what I've seen messing around with it, but i would happily
pay $99 if Pagestream is better suited for a beginner such as myself.

Until this gets fixed you will should check out Pagstream, I imported the
eps file without a problem.
www.pagestream.org, while a commercial closed source program, it is doing
what you need, and the price is reasonable.