[Scribus] Arrow heads and line styles

Stewart Noy windrunner
Sat Sep 1 18:30:41 CEST 2007

Gregory Pittman wrote:

>> Stewart Noy wrote:
>>
>>> A while ago I posted a request for different size arrow heads.
>>>
>> I'll try to get this into the Wiki under advanced usage -- it seems like
>> useful information for others.
>>
> Here it is:
> http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Lines_and_Arrows
> linked to from:
> http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Index#Advanced_Usage
> and I'll put a link on the Tips page
>
> Greg

Hey Greg, nice work on the wiki wish it was there when I was looking :)

Just one thing though, when you apply the line style, it in fact doesn't
change the colour of the arrowhead (as is indicated on the wiki). On screen
it might, but when you export to PDF it remains the original colour - this
could cause some big headaches for people, so maybe you should point it out.
At least on 1.3.3.9 & 1.3.4 on Windows XP it doesn't. Would make sense
though as the other settings relating to the arrow aren't affected either.
Could be a bug though?

Stewart