[Scribus] Text on path troubles

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Sat Sep 1 03:56:36 CEST 2007

Leonid wrote:
> Hi all!
> My system: Kubuntu 7.10 and Scribus 1.3.4.
>
> The problem is evident: the text on the curve extends throughout its
> long. I can not possibly to change it. At the same time, the new
> document all goes well: the text at the beginning of the curve. Maybe
> I have something changed in the settings?
>
> Help please, it is not desirable to change jobs. (It is nearly finished)
> Thank you!
> I apologize for my English :)
>
> Attach two examples. Does anyone similar effect?

I see what you mean as I try to play around. This is the problem with
using 1.3.4 for something important.
There is a complexity of Paragraph and Character Styles that I have a
hard time understanding.

At this point, you might try deleting this object, making it new in a
new document, saving to a scrapbook then importing to the other
document. Maybe you will need to convert to outlines.

Greg