[Scribus] Manual - revision

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Wed Oct 31 14:01:09 CET 2007

Petr Vanek wrote:
> hi all,
>
> here is a draft how I'd like to see the result form. It is not prefect (it
> was created when I had breakfast;)) of course but take it as just an
> oppinion.
>
> http://zope.yarpen.cz/tmp/scribus-pdf-manual/manual-simplelayout.pdf
> http://zope.yarpen.cz/tmp/scribus-pdf-manual/manual-simplelayout.sla

I still think there is a lot to like in Andreas's recommendations -- a
bit (not much) narrower lines, then the text offset on the page, with
asymmetric margins. We'll have to decide the pros and cons of left
versus full justification. Personally, I find left justification easier
to read, and hyphenation should be minimized, perhaps mainly for words
of more than two syllables -- again, for readability.

Greg