[Scribus] tackling tables

Celso Junior celsojr2007
Mon Oct 29 15:45:36 CET 2007

hm...

I could being a noob but, why don't have a simple tagged markup to
describe a table? within the script editor it self?

We could have some options for the textframe properties, regarding table
borders, distance, alligment and stuff... would be something like

Hello, this is my table:
| This is the First Cell! | Hey, and this is the second Cell! | I'm the
last one... shit.. u_u|

It could follow some styles like first row format, first column
format...and so on...

don't know... just wandering... I could save a lot of time.... instead
of clicking  and icon to insert a table, choose number os rows, cols,
and stuff...

Regards! ^_^v