[Scribus] Latex and linked taxt frames.

avox avox
Sat Oct 27 01:00:24 CEST 2007

John Culleton-3 wrote:

> On 1.3.5 I tried out the LaTeX text frame and was mightily impressed. I
> fed in
> some of my favorite TeX tags and they worked.
>
> Now, am I correct in assuming that LaTeX text frames cannot be linked
> together
> like ordinary text frames?

Not yet. I plan to make imageframes (and thus latexframes) linkable in 1.3.7
or later.
The idea is to allow multi-page images to be flowed through imageframes (one
page per frame).
Also the long-awaited possibility to specify a pagenumber for single
imageframes, so
they are not restricted to showing always the first page.

Later I might add some TeX code which imports the pagesize(s) from Scribus.

/Andreas