[Scribus] Cmake miseries redux.

John Culleton john
Fri Oct 26 15:37:13 CEST 2007

On Friday 26 October 2007 02:51:15 am Craig Ringer wrote:
> John Culleton wrote:
> > In a 1.3.5 svn download when I do:
> > cmake ../Scribus
> > I get the following error:
> > CMake Error: Qt qmake not found!
> >
> > But qmake exists on my system in /usr/bin/qmake.
>
> You've omitted some important information:
> 	- Distro
> 	- Distro version
> 	- Qt version
> 	- CMake version
> 	- The full output from CMake

There were bits and pieces of qt4 on my system but I thought the safest course
was to just download a qt4 package from a Slackware site. It is  installed
under /opt/qt4.
I  linked that qmake (found in /opt/qt4/bin)  to /usr/bin replacing the former
link to an earlier qmake.

"cmake ." now works. I am attempting a compile  using "make." After this
completes  can I just rename the current version of /usr/local/bin/scribus to
e.g., scribus.3.3.10 and then do a make install on 1.3.5?

--
John Culleton
Want to know what I really think?