[Scribus] Question about story editor

Kat Kanning bookish_lass
Thu Oct 25 15:15:15 CEST 2007

I hope it's OK to ask questions here :)

I've run into a problem with the scribus story editor.
 At what seems like random times, the selected style
isn't the style actually used.  For example the
"article" style is timesnewroman 10pt, and that's the
style it says in the story editor, but when I exit the
editor what I actually get is the "title" style.

Here's a screenshot:
http://newhampshireunderground.com/scribus_screenshot.jpg

Am I doing something wrong, or is this a bug?

I'm using Scribus 1.3.3.9 on Windows Vista.

Thanks!
Kat
http://keenefreepress.com

Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom. ? Albert Einstein

--New Hampshire Underground
http://newhampshireunderground.com