[Scribus] Easy way to extract all text from a Scribus File?

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Wed Oct 24 20:15:56 CEST 2007

Julian Robbins wrote:
> Hi
>
> Is there a quick way to extract all the text from a Scribus file in one
> go? I could do this was a generated PDF, but I believe that doesnt quite
> work correctly either, adding lots of spaces right through the words.

Here's a new version which looks for text frame type instead of the name.
Still has the duplicates of linked frames -- perhaps a harder nut to crack.
If you don't want the image pathnames, comment out those lines.

Greg