[Scribus] Sample images

Timothy Lee Harrison tim
Wed Oct 24 19:02:51 CEST 2007

This is my first post on this list, although I've been following it with
interest.

On Wednesday 24 October 2007 15:27:09 Celso Junior wrote:

> I just came.... since we have scribus-templates package why not a
> scribus-clipart package?!
> A clip-art button would fit just fine also!

Frankly, that was my first thought. If there were going to be some sample
images, why not give them a true scribus look.

> ok ok... that's a too lazy behaviour but, it looks eye-candy... :P

All part of marketing - although, yes, one would be preaching to the
converted, so to speak.

Tim
--
You may my glories and my state dispose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.