[Scribus] Manual

Celso Junior celsojr2007
Mon Oct 22 14:03:10 CEST 2007

Hm... anyway.. I think this pdf manual thing could be more  well
focused with this sugestion:

Create a PDF tutorial (with Hi res and stuff)
Print it to become an offical book
Put together tutorials, templates, images and whatever helps to produce
professional material
Sell it together with non-selled stable cross-plataform versions of
Scribus burned in a CD

So, if we keep it avaliable and with free distribution licenses anyway,
There can be a cool way to help Scribus work and yet make happy those
who want to have a printed material, or, do not have direct access to
the internet each time it needs to consult the documentation...

by the way... is it not enought the scribus-doc packages? O_o

Regards....