[Scribus] toolkits

Dr. Werner Popken Werner
Fri Oct 19 20:22:51 CEST 2007

> I don't know how much others might be using Scrapbook items in their
> work, so maybe there isn't a need.

Great idea!

I was thinking about some kind of how-to by sharing the solutions I
developed to solve my problems (if and when I find the time). You
already have a lot of tutorials in different formats. Would that be
useful and wanted for?

If so, where and how should this be published? I remember that someone
published his sophisticated solutions on his homepage, but I can't
find that right now. The other stuff I found was on the wiki or else
the docs pages.

Werner