[Scribus] toolkits

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Fri Oct 19 15:35:30 CEST 2007

Here is an idea which popped into my head the other day.

We have some templates that have been shared for various kinds of
projects. What about the concept of a "toolkit" for a particular
purpose, that could be shared with other Scribus users?
What I am thinking about is a zipped or gzipped file that might contain
a template, some useful shapes modified for a particular purpose,
complex styles, plus other Scrapbook items that could be reused with
minor modifications.

It comes to mind that, for example, when I've done presentations there
are some things that I seem to make on the fly -- arrows to point at
something maybe -- and that others might find them useful.

I don't know how much others might be using Scrapbook items in their
work, so maybe there isn't a need.

Greg